How do we use your data?
Your name and email address are used to create a unique profile for you on the members area. They allow us to manage your registration as a user of the website and to contact you by email, regarding updates or informative communications including security updates and news/events/ general information about RELI.
- Usage data (such as your device’s IP address, browser type and version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data) is also collected automatically when using the service.
- When you access the website by or through a mobile device, information such as , the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the mobile device IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data is automatically collected.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website.
Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Cookies also allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Who has access to your information?
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely. No transfer of your personal data will take place to any parties other than as disclosed in this section.
- We may share your information with the service providers we use to monitor and analyse the use of our website or to contact you.
- When you share personal information in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
What is our data retention policy?
We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes.
What about data disclosure?
We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. A court or a government agency).
Can you request removal of your data?
Yes. You can contact us and request that we remove your information. Please include the email address associated with your account.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
How secure is my information?
The security of your personal data is important to us, and we strive to protect it. However, bear in mind that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure.
Links to other parties’ sites
16 May, 2020