- Formed in 2017 and reached clarity on the common issues to explore to-gether as thematic groups
- Increased collaboration between members - A window of opportunity provided by the CBC in Kenya allowed the team to be actively part of the pro-cess providing inputs into key areas such as parental engagement.
- Thematic group learning and cross learning including learning visits
- Communication workshops and the establishment of MEAL system by or-ganisations, and thus members are able to design programmes better in-cluding understanding of the theories of change.
- Learning catalyst recruited who has facilitated problem driven learning.
- Contributed to Abidjan principles
Kenya Learning Journey
The Kenyan journey demonstrated how together we can better engage policy stakeholders. It also emphasized the need for collaboration to enhance learning and accountability.